Friday, July 11, 2008

Gnaughty Gnomes

We had some problems with our garden gnomes today, they just can't seem to stay put. Dylan found them in the waterfall, having a gnice afternoon soak.


Turns out they just got really hot and thirsty. At least they drove away the magpies, who drove away the nice robin family that previously played in the waterfall right where Gnaughty Gnome is reclining.


This little guy swings from my mimosa (see right sidebar) and protects the wasp trap from 2 legged-predators (neighbor kids). I've always really liked him, not sure why.








AH, now its clear, he's Russian (guess how I know?)! PS, these little guys are called Gnomiks in the motherland.

3 comments:

Rencher Fam said...

Dilly looks so cute with his new glasses! We just took Grant to see the eye doctor. He might need glasses in a couple of years too. love the new look of your blog!

Heather Britt said...

Hey, does that swinger gnome have a gold tooth? Whose his dentist?

devron said...

I am so proud of you. I have been awful about blogging lately. But I am starting to feel better, so maybe I will get back at it.